Welcome to Leominster Family Dentists
Thank you for visiting Leominster Family Dentists. We strive to ensure your first visit with us is comfortable and personal acknowledging your personal dental needs.
On Your First Visit
On your first visit, we will take the time to properly diagnose your immediate dental concerns, review your past medical and dental history, and create a treatment plan that provides for your optimal dental health. This includes an examination and review of your treatment options, with the option of starting treatment the same day as the consultation or scheduling an additional appointment.
On your first visit, we ask you to bring the following information:
- Any X-rays taken by a previous dentist. X-rays can also be forwarded to our office from your previous dentist upon your request.
- A list of medications you are currently taking
- Any current medical concern or condition
- Dental insurance, if you are covered and paying through insurance.
- Completed New Patient Registration Forms
Please note that all patients under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
We offer a variety of payment options for services to meet your needs, please visit our Financial page to learn more and call our office with any questions.
You can schedule an appointment online using the Schedule an Appointment button below, or you can call our office during the following hours at 978-534-9216. If you are in pain or need emergency dental services, we will do our best to get you a same-day appointment.