Invisalign Leominster MA
Clear Braces Fitchburg
The invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces. To discuss Invisalign in the Leominster MA area, please feel free to contact us to schedule an appointment.
For more information on Invisalign, please visit www.invisalign.com.
- Invisalign uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The aligners are made through a combination of your dentist’s expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position your dentist has prescribed.
- You’ll visit your Leominster dentist about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9 – 15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.
Get the smile you've always wanted! We are here to help!
For more information about Invisalign® or to schedule a consultation with Dr. Markowitz, Dr. Unger, Dr. Richler, Dr. Hopkinson, Dr. Coleman or Dr. Carlozzi, call our Leominster MA office at Leominster Family Dentists Phone Number 978-534-9216 or